- 1 Open Firefox
- 2 Press the “Alt” key.
- 3 In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options.”
- 4 Then select the “Privacy” tab.
- 5 Go to “Cronology Settings” and then click “Custom Settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
- 1 Open Internet Explorer.
- 2 Click on “Tools” then “Internet Options.”
- 3 Select the “Privacy” tab and choose the privacy level you want (move the slider up to block all cookies, or down to allow them all).
- 4 Then click OK.
- 1 Open Google Chrome.
- 2 Click on “Tools.”
- 3 Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”.
- 4 Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”.
- 5 In “Cookies and Site Data” you can search and delete specific cookies.
- 1 Type chrome://settings/cookies in the address bar and press Enter key.
- 2 You will access to “Cookie and Site Data” where you can search and delete specific cookies.
- 1 Open Safari.
- 2 Select “Preferences” in the toolbar, and then select the panel “Security” in the following dialog box.
- 3 In the “Accept Cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on theHelp button (marked with a question mark).
- 4 For more information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show Cookies.”
Personal DataPersonal details provided by filling in this form will be processed by Fattore Srl, with registered offices at Via B.Marcello 11 – 35010 Villanova di Camposampiero (PD) – Italy, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same, and in compliance with the requirements of the law governing privacy and the protection of personal data (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003). Such data will be consulted and processed on paper or in electronic form in a controlled-access environment. Personal details may be distributed to relevant personnel within company for the following purposes: market research, promotions and commercial information, etc.. Your details may also be distributed by Fattore Srl as process owner to other associated companies or third parties for the same purposes. The provision of your personal details is entirely voluntary, but failure to provide them will make it impossible for us to comply with your request for information. You may, at any time, request that your personal details be updated, modified, added to, or deleted in accordance with Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Fattore S.r.l. - Via Benedetto Marcello, 11 - 35010 Villanova di Camposampiero (PD) - Italy - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fattore S.r.l. - Via Benedetto Marcello, 11
35010 Villanova di Camposampiero (PD) - Italy